Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Feb 9, 2013

Talk: The Newest Guy's Wiki

I just opened the Newest Guy's Wiki because of my knowledge and my stuff being located there! I do not allow anyone to edit and create pages there! These stuff are only mine and I am not stealing them! See how TvsmanHD2 (also known as Thatlucasglossguyisb on YouTube) types too much faster and gets so horrible on typing pages and types them and makes smarter. I DO NOT ALLOW THIS.

This wiki is only owned by me and I do not really own rights for users making pages.

I do not like this: porgram, becamed, and more incorrect words by that guy. He needs to teach typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week