Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Apr 17, 2013

A company that owns the guy9374 Network, its sister three channels and a HD simulcast of the network, has chosen the new director for the guy9374 Network

The guy9374 Network gets a new director on April 22. Instead of outgoing Guy Phatom, also known as guyisbackable on YouTube, the director was Greg Harper. Before Phatom left, we telled the Greg what will  he do with the network:

"I love the guy9374 Network. I tried to be the director, but they choosed another one. I am now on the place. I am doing the new idents and the logo will not be changed, because it's awesome" - said Harper before the moving to the network headquarters. On that time, Phatom said:

"The guy9374 Network is mine, but Greg is good friends with me. I am the founder, and the network is protected from buying out. Greg will be the director" - said Guy Phatom before the go from the network to its home job.

On Guy News, it was said yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week