Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Nov 24, 2014

Guy's Q&A #8: New Year's Eve in Guyisbackable's Real Life

Current number: 0008

1. What will you do for New Year's Eve?


Between 9pm and possibly 12:30pm, I'll not be home, but, before that day or 9pm, I will prepare requirements for the party. This includes me "self-crafting" 5 digits (2, 0, 1, 4 and 5) in 5 colors, so at midnight I'm smashing the digit 4 and putting 5 to be next to 1.

As the end of 2014 is getting near and near, as I'm also crafting the flag with "2015" on it, on a white background. 

2. Will you greet the NY on the Internet?


Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week