Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Sep 23, 2015

A very sad piece of news

Hello. This is Guy with grief.

You know those September 16 attacks when I was beat up for "spitting" a friend? Well, I got the worst piece of the blog post ever. I got grounded.

My privileges for use of the computer were withdrawn, my Xbox playing privileges were withdrawn, while I could use my phone only for calling my dad and receiving calls.

I am talking with grief and yesterday I got a common cold, which caused me to lose school today. However I'll go tomorrow.

The period when the grounding will end is unknown and I'll tell you that it has ended, when my grounding ends.

Sincerely, guyisbackable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week