Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Aug 22, 2016

Shutdown notice

I am so sad to tell you that Guy's Blog is, after three years, shutting down.

All posts will not be published since this one and this blog is shutting down on September 1 at 9:00pm my time.

The reason is, because I want to shift focus from writing an almost monthly inactive blog, to a commenting series which will be on YouTube. Of course, that is not a vlog.

The truth is, you are allowed to download all Le Comic issues and all other content from this blog, but do not repost them to other sites without written permission from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week