Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

May 19, 2013

Report about me hating the cartoons

SpongeBob SquarePants, Phineas and Ferb, Tom and Jerry, Teletubbies... - are the cartoons that exist. I hate them because they contain nonsense and child's love. One person bought me a Phineas and Ferb sweater and my mom the Tom and Jerry pajama - that's the worst things I have in my house. I prefer not to wear them. Most people think children should LOVE cartoons, but I think I don't!

My fans on YouTube say that cartoons suck. Who thinks like this? Well, I prefer that I am no longer watching them on television. I hate the girl cartoons. A 3-year old girl watches Winx Club everywhere - on TV and on YouTube. I will block cartoons everywhere if someone of MINE fans watch it! But I like South Park - a teen and a kids comedy show on Comedy Central!

Guys, don't prefer me that I hate cartoons. They suck and they need to be canceled on its ORIGINAL TV broadcast stations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week