Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Dec 28, 2013

Guy's Q&A #4: 2014 and GoAnimate: The Game

Current number: 0004


Question #01: What we plan for 2014?


2014 will make a fresh start not related to my channel and on GoAnimate, but, to, everything from me. It'll make a change that is not a logo change, but, something related to my videos and my settings.

Until June, I made videos in the original GoAnimate animation format, but, I took a widescreen action in late June and got the result. The 2014 will be a complete year in the 16:9 format of GoAnimate videos.

Question #02: What happens in June 9, 2014?


Animating will be phased out. Goodbye, and never come back. That's the result of the future. After that, no more animating videos and - a big goodbye to all!

You can still be subscribed but, a new kind of animations - fully takes it.

Question #03: What about GoAnimate: The Game?


I just take plenty of work sometimes and the game will be released in mid-2014, a period earlier than that, late 2014 or early 2015. It is currently unknown and I use a tool for making games without programming, but to manage something.

The game is available for those who use GoAnimate only (or those formerly used, so to remember GoAnimate).

Most Populous Post Last Week