Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

May 18, 2014

Two News!

Today, we got two news:

#1:

When it was originally a spinoff of a video by Drakonchik1989, only one level was made. Later, I decided to scrap all the levels and start over. Mad Alex is now a game similar to a 2D shooter.

The same Alex goes over and over again. For the first time, in a 2D ship-like shooter, he is not in a ship: he has his own XP, and his own lives! :)

Actually, I removed the main menu but kept the title screen. That is it, now it can rock like it DOES! :) :)

#2:

After I got news while in a chat called "Anti-Chrome Hangout" which was a Hangout, I had to respect Joey's opinion. Today, I got good news:

I downloaded Firefox. Uninstalled Chrome, as well, it is now better than ever! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week