Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Oct 18, 2015

Why can't we alone pick up clothing for important events as kids?

There was bad opinion as I was chosen pants (yeah, gay jeans) from my aunt's wedding (which occurred May 5, 2014, a year ago) and I just simply want to ask this question: why cannot we alone pick up our own clothing as kids before an important event begins?

I may start discovering the reason but I couldn't even still know what is that exact reason: why our moms and dads, give us specific clothing, and then we, as 6 year old children, and then we get the question: why can't we just pick our own clothing alone and instead decide to go on mother's lifestyle?

I never wanted to put on jeans, and I never will. Today my baby sister's baptism occurs (but my baby sister is 1 year old) and I was embarrassed when my mom chose those pants from the wedding for me to dress up them, but I refuse, refuse and refuse - I f***ing hate why do we dress up specific clothing as kids!

First of all I will never attend weddings due to loud music, I will never attend specific "gala"-like ceremonies - this is the last one I'm attending. First, the reason is, why does the bridesman hold kids in Serbia? Fuck that country, I hope I can migrate to a better thing.

End of story. The baptism of my baby sister is my LAST EVENT EVER I'm attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week