Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Nov 10, 2015

Reply to Alex Surge

Note: The following reply below is wrote like a document.

According to a statement which was made on November 10, 2015 at 11:35pm Guyish time, the following below is a public reply to Alex Surge:
Alex, I am stating that the comment you made over Square 5 was your opinion and you were ranting the game as unfinished and "crappy". Though it looks unfinished, the game was finished but the 2 player mode runs infinite. In the middle, I could tell you that the second reason it looks unfinished is because I made the game in one day, that's November 9, 2015, or yesterday.
Soon I will make an update, which anybody can install over their current Square 5 edition. We all know that not all things start bad and get on to become good. Until March, I will stabilize the graphics and improve the 2 player mode, and remove gradients, white color and completely change the current feel of the game and as a result stabilize it. However, I must work hard in order to stabilize the current feel and look of Square 5, while I will not touch any negative steps in its gameplay and its 2-player mode, nor even touch the current icon nor logo, which remain unaffected.
By the next update, I will put rounds, and add 3- and 4-player modes. I will also change the difficulty modes of Square 5 so that you get 3 options instead of difficulty passing like in some older games such as Alchemy, and over it I do not consider myself guilty on calling Square 5 crappy and unfinished.
The version 9.11.15, the current version of Square 5, will be replaced with a new version which would be released publicly on March 1, 2016 or earlier, version 1.03.16 or earlier.

Sincerely, Guyisbackable

Most Populous Post Last Week