Welcome to the first episode of a new "totally extravagant" show, featuring 8 topics and short, 2 row-like answers to what we wouldn't want to do in the future when we get something bad.
- I got a C from French. Why can't I remember the reason between the imparfait and passe composé? I asked my teacher days before the test, which was on Thursday, and I just knew that.
- Why I get grounded for getting a bad grade? My mom once said that I'll not get grounded no matter which grade! Aw shit! That's fraud of parenting.
- Why is this text purple? Because of the logo color. The logo is purple, so does the text follow that choice of coloring text purple for a special blog post category, hehe!
- The behavior scale of me JUST hit plus +51, which is way too near positive than you think what it should be! If it was -51 I would get grounded even if I get an A! Just joking.
- The Numbs are idle. They are not dead, but it's a hiatus due to that goddamn stupid school, more like "stupid crappy hours of our life".
- Fact of the week: EFPTOZ is a recognizable show. The first episode was posted a day before Halloween 2015 and nobody cares.
- The katichi (those two controversial twins in my school) get stroken again! Side N of them gets a warning just because of name-calling.
- Today I had a math test. With subtraction, addition, multiplication and division. What about the fifth operation? They are brackets. Hehe. Just joking.