Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Dec 31, 2015

New Year's speech for start of 2016

Friends,

We would like 2016 to begin with excellent emotions, exchange of gifts, to-look-forward wonders, not so scary mysteries and so on. However, we hope that everything will be okay as I declare.

I declare that there will be less fights, things and so on. We will also have to expand Road 7 so that it conquers the entire Skype world. The world, centered on me, Joey Walsh and Cruise Blackorby, as governors of Road 7, must show wishes and wonders about good looking and near-coming future.

The ball drop is not welcome to our world, we would like to celebrate the New Year by reading this speech. According to me, my plans for my YT channel is 2016 is to expand activity and launch two new series. One will accompany stick figures and then the second one will be centered on some so-called Guyish-style animation as described by me.

We would not forget to, but we must to say this, Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week