Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Jan 23, 2016

Rarity I Never Saw Till Today: #1

Hey guys, getting to blog my first blog post in 2016.

Today past 10:30 am my area, I again, saw the clock down a gold shop - but in a different manner - I for the first time saw that the temperature was truly zero. At around 10:46am, it became a degree above zero (Celsius).

The plus/minus sign didn't even show up, but I photoed the moment to see how did it happen:
The red bordered area is the clock.

NOTE: From January 28, 2016, Guy's Blog will have a rebrand but will keep its logo. The rebrand is complete with color change - it will now become black, white and steel gray. But only the logo is still blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week