Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Dec 26, 2015

Special announcement

As you have noted my unavailability on Skype, it is caused by my loss of Internet access. The reason behind that is my uncle's dad refusing to pay fees for Internet use of December, which caused Internet shutdown on December 12 in my area, with my dad's house still having full access. I may be rarely available on Skype due to my uncle's dad refusing to pay, and my uncle's full laziness caused by anger. I am so grieving, but I am overcoming that with the development a platform game, currently working on a tileset.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week