Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Feb 28, 2014

Special Announcement

I will now post "Hijacking with Sony Vegas" from Monday to Friday, because I will do Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers on Saturdays. Otherwise, I will do homework I got maybe on Sunday or Monday, so, if I do my homework on the next Monday, the next, 9th episode will be posted when I get home from school. However, Looney Tunes Intro Bloopers will be my new series with concepts. However, if you are going to be informed about the former Sam concept (the one with a light blue shirt), it will be continued but now in just the Hijacking with Sony Vegas intro. In my videos, I do drop the "Microsoft" from my TTS buddy names, so they will be just called "Sam", "Mike", "Mary", etc. due to trademark dispute I had to do for just my TTS videos. However, I will continue the use of "Microsoft" trademark on the TTS Wiki when you are going to see every concept gallery of our known TTS buddies who appear in our TTS creator videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week