Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Jun 21, 2014

Beginning to Transform Guyisbackable Into a Gaming Channel

Well, since my dad is starting to buy a new computer for me, which I say it is a gaming PC, I am going to transform the Guyisbackable YouTube channel into a gaming channel without commentary, through there will be some LP's and checkmarking! :)

Then, I'll start playing professional video games for PC and borrow his PS2-like controller for games, in order to play SOME games, not all, and to increase rapidly my popularity and possibly gain a bunch of freakin' G+ followers, I hope 1,000 at once.

It is interesting, though, I hope this all happens to me, and I'll be behind the most popular from YouTube. I hope this dream comes true, and even to surpass PewDiePie and to be the popular figure on this, entire website and to gain tons of subs :) :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week