Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Jun 28, 2014

Amusetravel 2014: journey 1 out of 3 - June 27, 2014, 17:30 CET

Journey one was done - let's describe the rides I rided two out of approximately 8 rides. Next journey is on June 28 at 15:00 CET.

Number one: roundabout #1 (2 extra rides)

It was a roundabout. I was taking the seat (it was not the cars around) and, starting to be in the anti-gravity world. Too, I also won two extra rides, catching that mascot Beary (how I call it) and another time, and then, one girl catched it the third time. It was super, great, and my mom showed a thumbs up position for winning two extra rides. A ride worker managed the ride and my mom paid just $1.179. What a shame!

Number two: A carousel #1 (no extra rides)

A plane carousel. Contained five planes in five colors: green, yellow, blue, red, purple. I chose the yellow one, because the green was too small for me, thinking it is extremely for younger kids. Took the seat and, it is just going up, going down, all around in the right direction.

Unrided and planned number three: Turbo Car (ride will happen in the 2nd journey)

The biggest roundabout and the biggest item after that pirate swinging ship, after a slide. It is like the first roundabout except it has its own license box with a worker! So big, and it is very tall, just, and you can see the entire amusement park. I saw only a FEW people rided a Turbo Car. It however has no damages - my mom thought it had, but it was false! Turbo Car had no damages and was very fast! I hope you stay tuned for the 2nd journey, in which we'll do the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week