Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Jun 3, 2014

Discussing the Bitstrips Avatar

Well, everybody was maybe asking this question about my character:

Why do you have an unique Bitstrips avatar, not your character?
The answer is:

I opened my Bitstrips account on November 2012, and the reason my avatar is different was because it was made before Blue Mario was invented (he was invented on February 2013). As a result, I decided to have an unique avatar, but I kept my colors! Blue shirt, brown spiky hair, blue pants and black shoes - build up my "unique" Bitstrips avatar never made.

Something is not over! My avatar was made when I opened the account. I was making unpublished, then knew for publishing, then started Comedy, hmm...

...and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week