Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Mar 6, 2015

Announcement of Guy's Blog following a major power outage that occured on March 5, 2015

Hello, dear viewers, this is Guyisbackable.

Everything wasn't going to happen good, because, on yesterday, Thursday, March 5, 2015, at around 5pm, a major power outage affected the area I live (the whole city was affected). Due to this, I was not able to be online on that time, but shortly after, as the sky went darker and darker, I had to have candles in 2 most active rooms: the living room and my room.

This was sad, as my friends had no power too! My friend from school went to bed at 8pm, which is the earliest sleep time I have encountered today, but at least I went to bed at 9:45pm, which seems common. The night of March 5 was said. I wasn't able to go on computer, my phone's battery was almost low, what I and my mom did was having only board game and card game entertainment: we played Uno and played Ludo, I won 2 times in the game.

This could never happen again. I'm in full tears due to that. We turned on candles, that's a good thing, but everything, was so sad.

The blog will continue to provide information about everything in real life and continue constant reviewing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week