Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Oct 13, 2013

Guy's Blog Reportage #1: Car inflamed in the southwest part of the center of my city

How my dad and I said, an old grey car sometime at 12:(something) PM got inflamed in the southwestern road to the center of our city. It was on Saturday, October 12, 2013, and I was with my dad. There were firefighters who cleaned up the fire, opened the top left exterior corner of the car door and saw there isn't a driver who owned the car as well. We were fleeing to be careful because of a proposed explosion. The explosion didn't happened as well. With his phone that has Windows Mobile (an old version of Windows Phone that was discontinued), we recorded that event, and WASN'T posted on my YouTube channel due to my voice and age. However, I can record real-life videos for YouTube but I won't hear any voice from my housemates that live in my house, number 52.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week