Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Jan 6, 2013

YouTube Review of Guy: guyisgaming

The 3rd channel I made is about some gamings and it is currently demonstrated without videos because I did not prepare for making these videos. These are videos, currently, without music because I want CamStudio, and everybody tells me I cannot get it!

In happiness to ElectryDragonite, on every channel I put the message saying with a template:

(your username) - (your genre of videos)

My:

1st: guyisbackable - Animations

2nd: guyislegobuilding - Lego Machines, Movies

3rd: guyisgaming - Gamings

What you think about gaming?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week