Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Sep 6, 2013

Guy's Q&A #2: All about Birthday of Guyisbackable, and Extras

Current number: 0002

Question #01: What you plan for your birthday?


At least, I plan to do something special to my fans. This includes saying happy birthday on the comments, and giving HTTP presents to me over private messaging and/or channel discussing.

Question #02: Do a birthday countdown bothers you?


No. Every time I wake up in my time (from September 1st to September 7th), I added a birthday countdown for people who want to be ready for the birthday, coming in Saturday, September 7th.

Question #03: In what age you're turning?


I turn ten. Instantly, I was born on September 7, 2003.

Question #04: What you plan to do for your channel?


I plan to reach 300 videos, then 350, and become the most popular YouTuber of the time.

Question #05: What are your websites?


  1. Guy's Blog
  2. Guyisbackable Fansite
  3. Fox Harper
  4. Guyisbackable Fansite Photo Gallery
  5. Guyisbackable Fansite Forums
  6. Urkanoid Online


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week