Welcome!

This is the blog of me, etc. Guyisbackable, sharing lots of stuff, but the limit must be: at least one post per month. WARNING! To comply with the EU cookie law, this site uses cookies to give adjacent experience to readers.

Sep 22, 2013

Guy Explains: Why He Makes Widescreen Animations

Well, at least, I want to turn my channel videos into everything futuristic, such as aspect ratio on my GoAnimate animations, and other. So, because of that, I started making widescreen video because I said that my fans should enjoy in fullscreen due to aspect ratio in their monitors.

By the way, several mine fans don't always choose the Anime theme while making a video, even I choose everytime I start a video. These mine fans always choose the Comedy World theme, even that theme does not support 16:9 except for Business Friendly, Anime, Space Citizens, Stickly Business, Common Craft and any other new themes introduced maybe in late 2012 or this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Populous Post Last Week